Job Ref: #190319QLDBDM
A Full-Time opportunity exists for a Senior Business Development Manager based in Brisbane and responsible for Queensland and the Northern Territory
Leading Australian manufacturer, Data Centre, ICT and Defence
National Data Centre Industry growth means that a position has become available for a Senior Industry professional to join the team in Queensland.
This position will report to the General Manager – Sales and Business Development, working closely with all business departments.
Note: To Apply for this Job
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Have a valid Australian QLD drivers licence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve our customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Communication with clients regarding specific product, designs, delivery and packaging requirements during the quoting and/or production process
- Provide general & technical support to both clients and our internal team
- Preparing Proposals & Quotes with data entry into order management and CRM software.
- Product costing and coordination with internal procurement team and local and overseas suppliers
- Close liaison with production, logistics & design teams to ensure quality control, production procedures and distribution/logistics expectations are met & exceeded
- End to end sales order management
- Ongoing problem solving of internal and external customer enquiries
- Respond to email requests
- Prioritise workload according to business needs
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions via CRM
This position will suit an experienced Senior Sales Professional, someone who is capable of working remotely and on varied tasks independently or as part of a team.
To be successful you will require:
- Min 5 years Data Centre Infrastructure Experience
- Rack, Power and Cooling product experience.
- Containment, Caging, Access control and/or DCIM experience
- Have some technical knowledge or have engineering experience combined with solution selling skills
- The ability to think strategically to create the best outcomes
- An energetic and professional face-to-face sales manner
- Understanding of Microsoft suites, Google Suites, CRM
- Superior time management & prioritising skills
- Be a team player and have the ability to work in a changing environment
A competitive salary package will be negotiable and commensurate with skill level and experience.
Full Time: 38 hrs per week
Why SRA Solutions?
SRA Solutions are an Australian owned “equal opportunity” employer with over 30 years experience in 19” Rack Manufacture and we are a major player in the delivery and installation of Data Centre Infrastructure and Server Room Solutions to the Australian Data Centre Market.
We look for and encourage people that are passionate about their work and the industry. This dynamic and dedicated company is backed up by an approachable leadership team, that believes if the company does well, all employees should share in the success, in meaningful ways.
Every employee has a stake in the company’s success and performance.
We define clear and specific expectations for what success looks like in any given job, then treat employees as adults by giving them as much autonomy as possible to get the task accomplished.
Employees are provided with ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow, both in establishing job-specific skills and also the skills that serve them well as individuals and as leaders and managers.
SRA Solutions has a clear vision and identity. We strive to let employees know where the company is pointed, what the company believes in and what everyone is working toward.
What we offer
We provide employees with ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow, both in establishing new job-specific hard skills, as well as softer skills that serve them well as individuals and as managers and leaders.
Full training for all software suites used and products/services offered to our customer base.
A professional and technical environment, with a close-knit and talented team, utilising the latest communications and business software.
On the job training from a team of people who will invest in your career development.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Take action now
If you think this is the opportunity for you and you see a long term future with SRA Solutions, fill out the form below and don’t forget to attach your current resume.