Job Ref: #230218Receptionist
Leading Australian manufacturer, Data Centre, ICT and Defence
A “Part Time” opportunity exists for a Receptionist / Sales Support Person.
Note: This role is Part Time with negotiated flexible hours between 9am – 3pm and 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week
You would be the “front person” at our Queanbeyan office, responsible for handling day to day reception activities and all incoming telephone calls.
A busy front desk will require welcoming visitors and reception work includes administrative filing, photocopying/scanning, receipt handling, general office administration and supporting our sales and management team.
This position will report to the General Manager – Sales and Business Development, working closely with purchasing, design and the warehouse.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve our customer service experience.
- Providing exceptional customer service face to face and on the phone
- Provide general support to both clients and our internal team
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries via email and over the phone
- Assist the Internal sales team with ongoing problem solving of internal and external customer enquiries
- Data entry into order management and CRM software.
- Coordination with internal procurement team and local and overseas suppliers
- Close liaison with production, logistics & design teams
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions via CRM
- Looking after daily post
- Ensuring reception area is always neat and tidy
To be successful you will require:
- An energetic and professional telephone sales manner
- Understanding of Microsoft suites, Google Suites, Accounts and CRM
- Superior time management & prioritising skills, to be punctual and reliable at all times
- To have the ability to work under pressure
- An enjoyment of being busy and taking on a variety of tasks all at once
- To be a team player and ability to work well and show initiative in a small team
A competitive Casual /Part Time salary package, will be negotiable and commensurate with skill level and experience.
Casual – Part Time
Flexible hours between 9am – 3pm and 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident, with the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Why SRA Solutions?
SRA Solutions are an Australian owned “equal opportunity” employer with over 30 years experience in 19” Rack Manufacture and we are a major player in the delivery and installation of Data Centre Infrastructure and Server Room Solutions to the Australian Data Centre Market.
We look for and encourage people that are passionate about their work and the industry. This dynamic and dedicated company is backed up by an approachable leadership team, that believes if the company does well, all employees should share in the success, in meaningful ways.
Every employee has a stake in the company’s success and performance.
We define clear and specific expectations for what success looks like in any given job, then treat employees as adults by giving them as much autonomy as possible to get the task accomplished.
Employees are provided with ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow, both in establishing job-specific skills and also the skills that serve them well as individuals, and as leaders and managers.
SRA Solutions has a clear vision and identity. We strive to let employees know where the company is pointed, what the company believes in and what everyone is working toward.
What we offer
Full training for all software suites used.
A professional and technical environment, with a close knit and talented team, utilising the latest communications and business software.
On the job training from a team of people who will invest in your career development.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Take action now
If you think this is the opportunity for you and you see a long term future with SRA Solutions, fill out the form below and don’t forget to attach your current resume.